Monday, April 24, 2023

Peek A Boo Z Fold

 

Peek a Boo Z Fold – It is perfect for the Irresistable Blooms die. 


Who shall I say thanks to for this inspiration? I don't know who to credit. 

Here’s what I did to make this stunning beautiful blues card:

You’ll need:

·        one top fold A2 card.  It 4 ¼” x 11, and scored at 5 ½”.   I used Night of Navy. 

·        Inside layer is white 8 ¼ x 5 ¼. NOTE: the difference in size.  Score at 4 1/8” and 2 1/8”.  This will attach with the fold on the right side

·        Irresistable Blooms Circle die or a 3” die or a 2 ¾” punch. This will make the die cut on the outside, front and center it. 

·        Designer Series Paper – I used Countryside (2023 Annual Catalog).  Die cut 1 circle, 3” or same as the punch or die. 

Do not attach it yet.       

·        On white and Boho Blue I stamped flowers and leaves with Night of Navy Ink and Boho Blue, then die cut them out. I did not use green for leaves.





·        Glue them to lower left and upper right of front; and lower left of inside white.

·        Add the circle die cut of DSP directly under the die cut circle. You’re attaching it to the fold, so make sure that the glue is only on the right half of the back of the circle.




·          Stamp outside sentiment if desired, and inside sentiment last.

·        Add clear or white sequins (odd number) to top outside.

You can use this pattern with any Designer Papers.  Choose coordinating cardstock, and inks.  I love the 2 shades of blue with white. 

Like I say, “make one, make  many.”  So I’m looking at all the new Designer Papers in the new annual catalog – May 2023 – April 2024 – and see what other beautiful new colors and flowers or birds or image I can pair up together for this Peek A Boo Double Fold.

I love paper, and inky art.   Stop by my website at www.cardconnoisseurSB.stampinup.net and learn why I love these Stampin’ Up! Products and ideas so much.   Want to come to my in-person class or get a 20% discount on your own products?   All that information and more is there for you to check out.

Thanks for stopping by.   Visit my Face Book page and post your cards there at Card Connoisseur.    Be Blessed today!sb

No comments:

Post a Comment